- Three 9oz packages of Nabisco Famous Chocolate Cookie Wafers
- 3 Sticks Unsalted Butter
- Two 1.75 quarts of ice cream in any flavor
- Rainbow sprinkles (or whatever you like to decorate your cake with!)
- Candles (They must be put into the final layer of ice cream/cookies before freezing for the last time)
- Place 1 package of cookies into a CuisineArt and pulse until they are a fine crumb.
- Transfer them to a bowl.
- Melt the butter and add the cookies.
- Blend well with a spatula.
- Pour cookie mixture into Springform Pan and press into the bottom and corners. Make sure everything is covered.
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Allow ice cream to soften (or microwave on a low power for a very short period of time and repeat until it’s spreadable)
- Spread the ice cream evenly into the pan over the cookie base.
- Repeat another cookie layer after this, then another ice cream layer, then the final cookie layer.
- Add candles and cover with tin foil to freeze.
Notes: The candles must be added to the final layer before freezing. The cake will be too hard to put candles in right before you eat it. Also, this recipe can be made in stages, over a week or a few hours. Make sure to freeze each layer a bit before adding the next.