Cream Fudge Brownies
- One box of brownie mix
- Cream fudge (any type will do, most drug stores carry it in the candy aisle)
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil
Yep, that’s it.
- Follow the instructions on the brownie mix box. When you have the mixture ready to go, pour half in a baking pan.
- Lay the fudge pieces (I sliced mine up so they are not too thick) out in the pan.
- Cover the fudge pieces with the remainder of the brownie mixture. Bake as directed.
- When the brownies come out, let them completely cool. Here is a helpful hint: make sure the pan is extremely well greased before putting in the first layer. The fudge pieces harden up when cooled and make it difficult to get the brownies out of the pan.