I got this recipe from Emily at Daily Garnish and it’s awesome. So simple and tasty. Home run.
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the ends off the brussel sprouts (they never soften up and don’t taste awesome).
- Once they are trimmed, add them to a baking dish.
- Add the olive oil and soy sauce to the sprout; stir to combine all liquids and make sure all the sprouts are covered.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Finito! Enjoy.