With or without whiskey!
- Apple Cider
- Spices (cinnamon, cloves, All Spice, mulling spices)
- Cinnamon sticks
- Pour apple cider and spices (as much or as little as you want!) into a large pot and bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, turn it down slightly. Do not boil!
- Spoon the mixture into a ladle and pour through a strainer into a mug.
- Pick your poison. I like a good whiskey, it adds to the flavorful nature of the drink.
- Enjoy while hot.
This reminds me of home and is a great way to warm up on a frosty evening. It happens to taste just as good on Sunday afternoons too!